Occupational contact dermatitis is a skin condition caused by wor ...
Oral health is a vital sign of general health, happiness, and quality of life. Both adults and children can receive routine, specialist, and emergency dental care at the Batra Hospital's Department of Dental and Maxillofacial Surgery.
A well-established dentistry department at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Center offers complete dental care at reasonable costs. Modern dental equipment at the hospital has changed patient comfort and operating time, focusing on the highest asepsis requirements to prevent cross-infections. The dental department's therapeutic resources include:
• Orthodontics: In Child and Adult (Metal and Tooth Colored braces)
• Prosthodontics: Crowns, Dentures, Bridges, Implants, etc.
• Oral Surgery: Jaw fracture fixation (surgical / non-surgical), Cyst removals.
• Periodontics: Scaling Curettage and gum treatment.
• Pedodontics/child dentistry: fillings, stainless steel crowns, pulp treatment
• Conservative dentistry / Endodontia: fillings (tooth coloured), root canals, etc.
Besides all the above, an opportunity to Cosmetically improve your smile with Bleaching, Smile designing, and Orthodontics.
Meet Our Expert
Know our doctors; Where knowledge meets experience.
Our patients are our priority. Hear it from those who experienced it themselves
News & Updates
Stay updated with the latest news and events at Batra Hospital.
Cardiovascular diseases have now become the leading cause of mort ...
Artificial intelligence (AI) is the ability of a computer to carr ...
TB has been mentioned in the Vedas and Ayurvedic scriptures as k ...