Obstertrics, Gynaecology & IVF
Our institute offers the best maternity and reproductive health care benefits with a dedicated team of Gynaecologist, Sonologists, Endocrinologists , Paediatricians, Physiotherapist and Physchologist.
Our objective is to ensure best facility for prepregnancy to childbearing and pre and post menopausal women. Facilities for painless delivery is available and is done whenever required.
Special attention and counseling is provided for adolescent health issues.
Our team offer services for reproductive health and gynaecological needs of a female in a comprehensive, compassionate, dedicated and sophisticated manner with highest emphasis on patient safety.
For patients of infertility and abnormal uterine bleeding endoscopic surgeries like( Hysteroscopy and Laparoscopy ) are done with sophisticated instruments and a highly trained staff .
Department of Obstetrics & Gynaecology
24 Hours Obstetrics & Gynaecology Emergency Services
- Diagnostic Facilities
- Non Stress Test
- Continuous Fetal Heart Monitoring by Cardiotocograph
- Color Doppler facilities for fetal well-being.
- First trimester screening for Down Syndrome and other chromosomal abnormalities
- Other relevant investigation for fetal well-being
- Stem cell banking
- Facilities for conduction of normal deliveries vacuum and forceps deliveries.
- Facilities for painless labour.
- Facilities for operative deliveries in high risk pregnant cases.
- USG guided Medical Termination of Ist Trimester Pregnancy.
- Highly equipped Neonatal ICU
B. Gynaecology Diagnostic Facilities
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Diagnostic Hysteroscopy
- Pap Smear
- Endometrial aspiration cytology for uterine cancer.
- Ultrasound with Color Doppler facilities
- Hysterosalpingo Graphy
- Post Coital Test
- Vaginal Swab Examination for Vaginal Infections
- Menstrual Blood for AFB Culture
- Diagnostic Endometrial Biopsy / D&C
- CT Scan
- Colposcopy directed Biopsy
- IUCD Insertion
- Therapeutic Dilatation and Curettage / Endometrial Biopsy
- Laparoscopic Assisted Surgeries
- Hysteroscopic Surgeries
- Abdominal and Vaginal Hysterectomy, Nondescent vaginal hysterectomy, Ovarian Cystectomy, Adhesiolysis.
- Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy, Ovarian Cystectomy, Adhesiolysis.
- Laparoscopy for infertility and chromopertubation
- Surgeries for Ectopic Pregnancy
- Thermal Endometrial Ablation
- LEEP Procedure
- Intra Uterine Insemination
- Surgery for Gynecological Cancer with Radiotherapy, Chemotherapy.
C: Special OPDs
- Pre conceptional counseling
- Adolescent Clinic
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Genetic Counseling
- Special Health Check-up for screening of cancers
- Fetal Medicine
- Antenatal Counseling and Post Natal Counseling
- Physiotherapy (Antenatal & Post Natal)
- Dietary Clinic
- Family Planning and Contraception
HYSTEROSCOPY ( VISUALISING THE CAVITY )
- Any Abnormal uterine bleeding( Heavy periods, scanty periods, irregular menses)
- Post Menopausal bleeding
- Confirm abnormal hysterosalpingogram/ultrasound findings.
- Confirm abnormal sonohysterogram
- Locate a lost Intrauterine Device
- Locate endometrial carcinoma
- Incomplete abortions
- Infertility procedures(Pre-IVF)
- Recurrent abortions
- Intrauterine septum/congenital anomaly corrections
- Adhesiolysis/Ashermans syndrome
- Sub mucous fibroids
- t has now replaced the D & C as the first line diagnostic and therapeutic procedure
- Diagnostic hysteroscopy
- Septum resection
- Tubal catheterization
- Transcervical resection/ablation of endometrium for heavy bleeding
- Removal of lost IUCD
- Incomplete abortions
Most procedures can be done in an out patient setting without anaesthesia with “Office Hysteroscopy” using an office hysteroscopy (diameter only 2mm)
This is a much less traumatic procedure for the uterus and patient
- Acute pelvic pain
- Chronic pelvic pain
- Prior to tuboplasty
- Ovarian Pathology: cysts, tumors Etc
- Uterine Pathology: fibroids, adenomyosis, congenital abnormalities
- Laparoscopic Sterilization
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hysterectomy – Total Laparoscopic Hysterectomy
- Ovarian Cysts, dermoids, endometriomas removal
- Tubal corrective surgery, tuboplasty’s etc
- Radical Wertheim’s Hysterectomy with lymph node dissection
- Myomectomy (fibroid removal)
- Endometriosis Surgery
- Removal of uterine horn
- Burch Coplosuspension
- Vault suspension procedures