Dr. Ved Prakash Choudhary
Oncology - Haemotology (Blood Disorder)
Qualification: MD, FIAP, FIMSA, FIACM, FISHTM
Designation: Senior Consultant, Haematology
OPD Timings: Mon to Sat: 9 am to 1 pmRequest Appointment
- Prof & Head Deptt. of Hematology AIIMS.
- Director Pahuja Centre for blood disorder, Paras Hospital, Gurgaon.
- Director Indira Gandhi Institute of Child Health, Afghanistan.
- Medical Advisor Armed Forces Medical Services.
- Editor Indian Journal of Paediatrics.
- Clinical experience of over 45 yrs. Managing various blood disorder such as Pefractory Anemia, Aplastic Anemia, ITP, Myelodysplastic Syndrome, Bleeding disorders, Hemolytic Anemia, Thalassemia, Leukemia, Lymphomas, Multiple Myeloma etc.
- Teaching & Research Hematology & hemato-oncology for 35 yrs at AIIMS.
a) Recent Advances in Hematology ( Vol. I & II)
b) Perspective in Thalassemia.
a) Over 100 chapters in various books
b) Over 450 publication in International & National Journals
- Indian Academy of Pediatrics
- Indian Society of Hematology & Transfusion Medicare
- Delhi Society of Hematology
- International Medical Science Academy
- Indian Academy of Clinical Medicines.