Dr Pandey is among the most eminent medical professionals in cardiac surgery. He has gained expertise for more than a decade. He has worked as a Chief Cardiovascular and Thoracic surgeon in various government and private healthcare organizations. He has also been associated with various prestigious medical colleges across the country. He is one of the very few surgeons in the country who can perform cardiac, thoracic and vascular surgeries equally.
- Valve replacement
- lung surgeries including pneumonectomy and vascular injuries
Educational and Professional Qualifications
- MCh. CTVS, King George’s Medical College, Lucknow (2005)
- MS General Surgery, King George’s Medical College, Lucknow (2002)
- MBBS King George’s Medical College, Lucknow (1996)
- The cases that he has operated on since he joined the institution include CABGs, MVR, Valve repairs, AVRs, DVR, ASD, TOF, PDA, Aortic Aneurysms, RSOV, Pericardiectomy & various thoracic & vascular surgeries, which include Carotid Endarterectomies & TEVAR etc.
- Has experience of more than 4000 open heart surgeries, including CABG (on & off-pump), valve replacements & repair, aortic aneurysms, and congenital heart surgeries.
- An active member of the Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeons, India
- He has numerous research publications in national and international journals to his credit.
- Has been a faculty and speaker at several national and international conferences
- Has been actively involved in organizing CMEs, symposiums, and health talks at various scientific forums at the national and international level
- Has been a visiting faculty at Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
- Has been a PhD. Guide at Singhania University, Rajasthan
- Dr Pandey is a life member of the India Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons