Dr. Nikhil Himthani
Batra Cancer Centre, Medical Onchology
Qualification: MBBS MD(Gold Medal) DM-Medical Oncology and Hematooncology-GCRI
Designation: Consultant Medical oncologist and Hemato oncologist
OPD Timings:Request Appointment
Dr Nikhil Himthani is a medical oncologist with 10 years of experience in the field of oncology. Graduated from GMC Haldwani, MD from IGMC Shimla and DM Medical Oncology and Hemato oncology from Prestigious GCRI. Previous association with Max Hospital Saket and Action Cancer Hospital, Paschim Vihar. He is well trained and experienced in Management of all solid and Hematological malignancies in Adult and paediatric patients with Keen interest in Immunotherapy and Breast cancer.
- Specialisation safe administration of intravenous chemotherapy through PICC Line and Chemoport.
- Intrathecal chemotherapy
- Targeted therapy
- Hormonal therapy
- Genetic counselling and screening
- Bone Marrow Aspiration and Biopsy
Specialised in treating:
- Acute leukemias-AML
- All Chronic Leukemia-CML & CLL
- Hodgkin and Non Hodgkin lymphoma
- Multiple Myeloma
- Head and Neck Cancer Lung Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Sarcoma and Soft tissue
- Tumour Ovarian Cancer, Uterine Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Bladder Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Esophageal Cancer
- Colon and Rectal Cancer
- Brain tumours.
Membership and accomplishment:
1. 2nd rank in Gujarat university for year 2021 exam. (DM Medical Oncology)
2. Gold Medalist in MD final year, examination for year 2016, from the college.
3. Oral Presentation on “Outcomes of neoadjuvant chemotherapy in advanced epithelial ovarian cancer”at FOGSIPOGS International Virtual Conference held in December 2020.
4. Presented Poster on “Rare Case of Metastatic Sarcomatoid Renal cell carcinoma: Exploring newer therapeutic options” At EIOC (Excellence in Oncology Care) held in October 2020.
5. Co-investigator in Clinical trial during DM residency. (ORION STUDY)
6. AROICON 2015, Delhi- First prize in paper presentation & Delhi-Second Prize in Quiz.
Publications Full Paper:
1. Tocilizumab treatment and outcomes in severe COVID 19 patients: Retrospective Study from tertiary careinstitute in western India. Published in JMSR in December 20202.
2. Acute Leukemia in Pregnancy: Case series from a Tertiary Care Institute. Published in JMSR in April 2021
He is a member of American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), European Society of Medical Oncology (ESMO) and ISMPO.