Dr. Meghana Nathani Kabra
Internal Medicine, Critical Care, Respiratory & Sleep Medicine
Qualification: MBBS, DNB (Medicine), Fellowship in HIV medicine
Designation: Sr. Consultant, Internal Medicine
OPD Timings: Mon: 9 am to 11.30 am, Thur: 11.30 am to 2.00 pm, Sat: 2 pm to 5 pmRequest Appointment
Dr Meghana pursued the three-year postgraduate (DNB) course in General Medicine from the University College of Medical Sciences and Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital, Delhi University. Qualified for the DNB examination for General Medicine in June 2004 on the first attempt.
- Completed ICMR Senior Research Fellowship in 2004. Conducted study on "Role of Chlamydia Pneumoniae Infection in Acute Ischemic Strokes”.
- Fellowship in HIV medicine from Maulana Azad Medical College (2013-14) and implemented a project titled "Strengthening of HIV care Services at Batra Hospital and Medical research centre: A Tertiary Care Private Hospital”
- Completed PG Diploma in infectious diseases in association with the University of New South Wales, Australia.
- Presently working as full-time Sr. Consultant in the Department of Medicine, Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre, New Delhi. Has independent OPD and admission rights.
- Post PG Experience:16 yrs
- 12.08.2004 to 13.11.2004 at Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital as Senior Resident in Medicine.
- 16.11.2004 to 12.09.2005 at Hindu Rao Hospital as Senior Resident in Medicine
- 24.11.2005 to 23.11.2008 at Safdarjung Hospital as Senior Resident in Medicine and Hematology.
- Worked as an attending consultant in medicine at Sitaram Bhartia Institute of Research & Sciences from Jan. 2009 to Dec.09.
- Worked as a consultant in association with Dr Arun Dewan's department of medicine, Batra Hospital, from Jan 2010.
Area of Interest
- HIV and infectious diseases, Rheumatology