Dr. Deepak Varshney
Batra Neurosciences Centre
Qualification: MBBS, M.S. (Gen Surgery), D.N.B. (Neurosurgery)
Designation: Senior Consultant, Neurosurgery
OPD Timings: Mon, Wed & Fri: 9 am to 5 pmRequest Appointment
After completing MBBS, pursued M.S. in General Surgery from R.N.T. Medical College in Udaipur, Rajasthan. Post Masters did a senior residency in Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, in the Dept of Neurosurgery. Completed DNB in Neurosurgery from Fortis Hospital, Noida.
Professional Work Experience
- Worked at Metro Hospital, Faridabad, Paras Hospital, Gurugram, and Asian Hospital, Faridabad, before joining Batra Hospital as a Consultant in the Department of Neurosurgery.
- Experienced in a wide variety of surgeries concerning Cranial, Skull Base, Cervical, Dorsal and Lumbar Spinal Traumatic, Degenerative, Congenital, Neoplastic and Vascular lesions. Skilled in Microscopic, Minimally Invasive and Endoscopic interventions.
- Experienced in Functional Neurosurgery, Deep Brain Stimulation
- Medical Council of India
- Delhi Medical Council
- Rajasthan Medical Council
- Hands on workshop in skull base surgery at UPMC, Pittsburgh, PA, USA.
- Hands on cadaveric workshop with Neurological Surgeons Society of India (NSSI) at Jaipur.
- Attended several workshops on Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery in Delhi-NCR.