Dr. Anil Vaishnavi
Paediatrics, Neonatology, Nephrology & Paediatric Surgery
Qualification: MD (DNB) (Paed), FCPS, DCH, (Neonatologist & Intensivist)
Designation: Sr. Consultant, Paediatrics & Neonatologist
OPD Timings: Tue: 11.30 am to 2 pm, Wed: 9 am to 11.30 am, Fri & Sat: 2 pm to 5 pmRequest Appointment
After completing my MBBS & Post Graduation from Mumbai University, I started my practising career at Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi, in 1999. I joined BHMRC, New Delhi, in 2003 as a consultant Neonatologist & Paediatrician. My keen interest is in Neonatology & New Born care, with special interest in allergy & respiratory disorders in children. I am a PALS trainer, as well as a Breastfeeding initiative trainer.
I am an approved DNB teacher and have 14 years of teaching experience. I have published papers in reputed journals in Paediatrics. Also, I have been the editor of the Paediatric Column in Salook/Decide Magazine for about five years. I have been an executive member of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics for the years 2014-15 & 2015-16. Presently I am vice president of IAP Delhi for the year 2021. I am also a life member of the Indian Society of Critical Care Medicine.
I have published various articles regarding paediatric diseases in various paediatrics journals in India. I have been invited as a judge, moderator, panellist & guest speaker at various conferences & programmes.
- Senior residency for 3yrs from Aruna Asaf Ali Hospital, Delhi
- Worked as Asst. Consultant in Apollo Hospital, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi.
- Presently working in this hospital since 2003.
Area of Interest
- The respiratory problem in children
- Growth and development
- General paediatrics
- Best resident award by Nair Hospital in the year 1996
- Awarded best doctor by Delhi Medical Association in the year 2016-17
- Clinical trial on hepatitis B vaccine for Bharat Biotech Ltd as Co-coordinator in 2000.
- Clinical trial on oral cepodem in Enteric fever in paediatric patients as an investigator in 2005.
- Life member of the Indian Academy of Paediatrics, Mumbai
- Life member of ISCCM