5 years of experience in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Worked as Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology) Rajiv Gandhi Superspeciality Hospital, Tahirpur, Delhi.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Interventional Gastroenterology
Diagnostic and Therapeutic UGI Endoscopy
- Management of esophageal and gastric varices – ligation, sclerotherapy, glue injection, Benign and Malignant Esophageal Strictures including SEMS placement, Enteral Stenting, Achalasia cardia pneumatic dilation, Bleeding Peptic Ulcer, APC, FB removal, feeding jejunostomy placement, etc.
- Diagnostic and Therapeutic colonoscopy, management of haemorrhoids, APC, polypectomy
- Stone extraction, stricture dilation, and plastic and metallic stent placement.
Awards and Accomplishments
- First Position in GE Master Mind Scientific Quiz Competition at ISGCON 2018
- 1st Runner up in Zonal Round and Finalist in Torrent Young Scholar Award 2018
- Lamison Academic Excellence Awards 2019 by Cadila pharmaceuticals ltd.
- Evaluating the efficacy of nitazoxanide in uncomplicated amoebic liver abscess
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology May 2021
- Acute on Chronic Liver Failure: Etiology of chronic and acute precipitating factors and their effect on mortality
- Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology 2019
- Capsule Endoscopy for Obscure Gastrointestinal Bleeding: A single-centre experience
- Journal of Digestive Endoscopy 2019
- Correlation between Quantitative HbsAg and serum HBV DNA levels in the treatment of naïve chronic hepatitis B patients
- Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology 2018