Dr Sachin Katyal
Paediatrics, Neonatology, Nephrology & Paediatric Surgery
Qualification: MBBS, MS, MCH. (Pediatric General Surgery)
Designation: Senior Consultant, Pediatric Surgery
OPD Timings: Tue & Thur: 12 pm to 2 pmRequest Appointment
Dr. Sachin Katyal pursued MBBS, MS, MCH. (Pediatric General Surgery) and are currently working as Senior Consultant in the department of Paediatric Surgery, Batra Hospital, New Delhi.
Area of Interest
- Pediatric General Surgery
|Degree||Year||Name of College & University||Registration Number||Date of Registration|
|MCh. (Pediatric General Surgery)||2018||MAMC, Delhi||DMC/R-903||21-07-2002|
|MS Gen. Surgery||2015||MKCG, Odisha||DMC/R-903||21-07-2002|
- Cohen S, Smith A, Katyal S, Shah M. Faster, easier rapid infusion technique.BJA: British Journal of Anaesthesia. 2009 Dec;103.
- Letters in peer-reviewed journals: Cohen S, Sakr A, Katyal S, Chopra D.Sphenopalatine Ganglion Block for Postdural Puncture Headache. Anesthesia 64; 5, pages 574-575 May 2009
- Shah S, Cohen S, Katyal S, Grubb W, Chhokra R and Hunter CW. Does a Previous Neuraxial Procedure affect Subsequent Epidural Success Rate in Obstetric Patients? SOAP 41st Annual Meeting, April-May 2009, Washington, DC.
- MRCS (Edin.)
- ECFMG (USA)
Membership of Academic Bodies Societies
Workshops/ CMEs/ Conference Attended
- CME MIS in Pediatric Surgery, 14-15th Oct, 2017, R & R Hospital, New Delhi.
- CME program on occasion of 19th anniversary of first successful liver transplant in India at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, Delhi on 10th December 2017.