Dr. (Prof.) Digvijay Sharma
Vascular and Endo Vascular Surgery
Qualification: MBBS (MGMMC INDORE) MS General Surgery (GMC BHOPAL) FVS (Singapore General Hospital - Post Graduate Medical Institute)
Designation: Senior Consultant, Vascular Surgery
OPD Timings: Thru & Sat : 9 am to 10 amRequest Appointment
Dr. Digvijay Sharma has an extensive experience of more than 20 years & has worked in the most prestigious medical institutes in India. He is MS (General Surgery) & has completed specialist training in Vascular
Surgery from Singapore General Hospital - Post Graduate Medical Institute.
Performed more than 10000 Surgeries.
Areas of Expertise
- Chronic Venous Insufficiency
- Varicose Veins
- Claudication (Painful Legs)
- Clinic Diabetic Foot Clinic
- Swollen Leg Clinic (Lymphatic disease)
- Porto Systemic Shunt
- Limb Salvage-Open/Endovascular
- Deep Venous Thrombectomy
- VATS (Endoscopic Thoracic Surgeries)
- Aortic Surgery-Open/Endovascular Vascular Interventions - Tumor Embolization and Uterine Fibroid Embolization, etc.