- 10 years of experience in the field of Gastroenterology and Hepatology.
- Worked as Assistant prof. Hepatology Institute of Liver and Biliary Science, New Delhi.
- Exposure of more than 80,000 diagnostic endoscopies, 25,000 therapeutic endoscopies, 1000 ERCP and 500 Endoscopic ultrasounds ( EUS), 50 interventional EUS, 30 Per Oral Endoscopic Myotomy and 5 Submucosal Tunnelling and resection of Tumour
- He is well known for his Endoscopy skills and his contributions to Minimal Hepatic Encephalopathy as a researcher.
Few Complex cases
- Per Oral Endoscopic Myotomy (POEM)
- EUS guided Hepatogastrostomy
- EUS guided gastric varices coiling
- EUS guided Celiac plexus Neurolysis
- EUS guided drainage of the Pseudocyst of the Pancreas and walled off pancreatic necrosis
- EUS guided choledochoduodenostomy and cholecystogastrostomy
- Biliary SEMS placement in hilar Block
- Multiple and sequential stenting of complex CBD stricture
- Submucosal Tunnelling and endoscopic resection of tumour (STER)
Accomplishments and Awards
- Travel Grant Award at Asia Pacific Digestive Week 2012, Bangkok, Thailand
- Young Clinician Award at World Congress of Gastroenterology, Shanghai, China
- Reviewer for Cochrane review for Minimal Hepatic Encephalopathy
- Publish more than 20 Articles in International as well as National journals
- Contributed chapters in a few books in the field of Gastroenterology
- Contributed to Guidelines for Acute on Chronic Liver failure during the Asian ACLF consensus meeting
- Memberships- Indian Society of Gastroenterology