Dr. Amrita Gujral
Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery
Qualification: M.Sc. Laser Dentistry (Germany)
Designation: Senior Consultant & Coordinator, Dentistry
OPD Timings: Mon & Fri: 11.30 am to 2 pm, Tue: 2 pm to 5 pm, Wed: 11.30 am to 5 pm,Request Appointment
Dr Amrita Gujral is head of the department of dentistry and is a highly experienced professional with 22+ years of experience. She has attended more than 40 international dental conferences across the globe and is an active speaker in the subjects she specializes.
She excels in her diagnostics and clinical skills and is complimented for her extreme patience and soft and friendly approach with medically compromised patients, the elderly and kids.
She specializes in dental implants and lasers with a special interest in full mouth restoration, smile makeovers using facial and dental modalities in combination with cosmetic facial depigmentation, acne healing & fillers etc. She also specializes in laser bleaching for discolouration, high-tinged aesthetic compo veneers & zirconia crown bridges.
She is a pioneer in laser dentistry in India with a master’s degree from the premier RWTH Aachen University and an acclaimed professional in photo biomodulation laser modality (21yrs experience in low-level laser therapy).
Laser dental procedures are precision based, which stimulates faster healing post-surgery, resolving infections faster and relieving pain without medication in situations like acute dental pain. Additionally, therapy with specific laser relieves chronic dental/ facial/ neural pain as in medical issues such as trigeminal neuralgia, bell’s palsy, herpes etc.
Additionally, she is a European master’s degree holder in oral laser application from the Parma Medical University, Italy. Dr Amrita Gujral is highly competent in managing patients with multiple medical issues (diabetics, hypertensive, cancer survivors).
She is a speaker on the subject and a key opinion leader and advisor to leading laser companies with articles and publications to her benefit. She stays abreast by constantly upgrading her knowledge in dentistry by interacting with clinicians, researchers and scholars in dentistry.
She introduced dental implants to her practice in 2002 and is one of the few dentists extensively trained in Advanced Oral Implantology (Dental Implants) under Dr Ruud Hertel from Holland, Department of Implantology at the College of Dentistry, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal, Karnataka (P.C.O.I -MAHE).
- Dental Implants & Prosthetics
- Laser Dental Surgery (tissue removal, periodontal treatment, gingival depigmentation)
- Laser Pain Relief & Healing (Orofacial/ Neuralgic /Dental Pain)
- Maxillofacial Prosthodontics
- Smile Design, Cosmetic Restorations (zirconia crowns & bridges)
- Wisdom tooth removal
- Facial cosmetology (wart removal, acne treatment, face depigmentation)
- 22- years of hospital-based experience
- Ex-Consultant Dental Surgeon and Oral Implantologist (2000-2007) - METRO Multispecialty Hospital, Noida.
- Ex-Chief Consultant Dentistry - VIMHANS (Vidyasagar Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences, New Delhi)
- Ex-Visiting Consultant, Mangalam Hospital, Patparganj.
- IDA - Indian Dental Association
- IAOI - Indian Academy of Oral Implantology
- ICOI - International collegiate of Implantology
- AOI - Academy of Oral Implantology
- LASSI - Laser and Spectroscopy Society of India
- ILA - Indian Laser Association
- FDI - Federation Dentaire International
- ADA - American Dental Association
- WFLD - World Federation of laser dentistry (congress)
- ISLD (International society of laser dentistry)
- Member of the radiation safety committee
- NABH internal audit committee.