The broad scope of training is to provide a structure to facilitate and expand teaching and research activities to achieve continuous education in the fields of clinical research at Batra Hospital & Medical Research Centre.
- Provide training so that the research staff are up to date on latest regulatory guidelines for clinical trials and biomedical research
- Provide a variety of training activities for physicians which will create an environment of contemporary life-long learning, and meet the clearly defined needs in our changing health care environment
- Provide programs which aim to improve professional knowledge, skills, performance, and patient outcomes, and encourage the commitment to humane professional behavior and community needs
- Design educational programs to introduce new information, observational research concepts within BHMRC, and technical skills applicable to the therapeutic practices of specialty physicians by bringing the latest state-of-the art diagnostic and treatment advances to physicians
- Provide opportunities for our physicians, Nursing & paramedics to continue their life-long learning
- We provide an extensive 3 months internship program to pharma graduates, life science graduates, master/diploma holders in clinical research, etc.