Dr. Sanjay Kumar Pandey
Batra Heart Centre, Cardiac Surgery
Dr. Pandey is amongst the most eminent medical professional in the field of cardiac surgery. He has gained expertise of more than a decade. He has worked in various government and private healthcare organizations as a Chief Cardiovascular and Thoracic surgeon. He has also been associated to various prestigious medical colleges across the country.He is one of the very few surgeons in the country who can perform cardiac, thoracic and vascular surgeries with equal ease.
- Valve replacement
- lung surgeries including pneumonectomy and vascular injuries
Educational and Professional Qualifications:
- MCh. CTVS, King George’s Medical College, Lucknow (2005)
- MS General Surgery, King George’s Medical College, Lucknow (2002)
- MBBS King George’s Medical College, Lucknow (1996)
- The cases that he has operated since he has joined institution include CABGs, MVR, Valve repairs, AVRs, DVR, ASD, TOF, PDA, Aortic Aneurysms, RSOV, Pericardiectomy & various thoracic & vascular surgeries which include Carotid Endarterectomies & TEVAR etc.
- Has experience of more than 4000 open heart surgeries which include CABG (on & off pump), valve replacements & repair, aortic aneurysms, congenital heart surgeries.
- An active member to the Indian Association of Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeons, India
- Has numerous research publications in national and international journals to his credit
- Has been a faculty and speaker at several national and international conferences
- Has been actively involved in organizing CMEs, symposiums, health talks at various scientific forums at national and international level
- Has been a visiting faculty at Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi
- Has been Ph.D. Guide at Singhania University, Rajasthan
- Dr. Pandey is a life member of the India Association of Cardiothoracic Surgeons