Dr. Pavan Gurha
Anaesthesiology, Critical Care & Pain Clinic,
- Head, Department of Anaesthesiology & Critical Care
- Chairman, Hospital Purchase Committee
- Chairman, OT Committee
- Founding member, Executive Committee, Indian College of Anaesthesia
- Life member- Indian Medical Association, Indian Society of Anaesthesia, Indian society of Critical Care Medicine
- Former member- CII Indian Healthcare Federation and ASSOCHAM National Healthcare Committee
- Conferred Fellowship of Indian College of Anaesthesia for outstanding contribution to the specialty in June 2012.
- Presented the ‘Distinguished Member Award’ at the Annual Convention of Indian Medical association (South Delhi Branch) on 3rd Feb 2013
Conferences attended since 1st Jan 2012:
Chaired a session on ‘Prevention of Organ dysfunction in Critically ill patients’ at the Annual Conference of Indian Society of Cardiothoracic Anesthesiologists held at Hilton Hotel, New Delhi on 11th Feb 2012.
Attended the 15th WFSA World Congress of Anaesthesiologists held at Buenos Aires from 25-30 March 2012. Presented two posters- 1) Comparing single injection with double injection peribulbar block, and 2) Comparing IV Palonosetron, Granisetron and Ondansetron for prevenyion of PONV.
Chaired ‘The Great Debate’during the 51st Annual Conference of ISA Delhi Branch on 7-8 April 2012.
Attended the Mid year conference of Indian college of Anaesthesia held at Ludhiana in Nov 2012.
Participated in a panel discussion on Tight Glycemic Control- the demise of a good idea at ISACON 2012 held at Nagpur in December 2012.
Chaired a session in the symposium on Bariatric Anaesthesia held at Max Saket on 24th Feb 2013.
Participated in a panel discussion on Prone position in Anaesthesia held at Max Saket on 16th March 2013.
Chaired a session in a symposium on Endocrine Anaesthesia held at Ganga Ram Hospital on 24th March 2013.
Delivered a lecture on ‘Glycemic control in the Acute care setting’ at the Annual conference of ISA Delhi branch on 6th April 2013.