Dr. Aditi Ghosh Dastidar
Dr Aditi is a distinguished ophthalmologist working as cornea and ocular surface surgeon with an experience of more than 9 years in Ophthalmology.
She completed her MBBS from Vardhaman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi in 2011, and Post-graduate degree course (MS) from Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi in 2014.
She is has completed Fellowship in Cornea, Cataract and Refractive services from Medical Research Foundation, Sankara Nethralaya from 2014-2017 at Kolkata and Chennai Branch with special training in Ocular Surface Clinic. She worked as Consultant (Cornea and Ocular Surface Services) in Sankara Nethralaya, Kolkata branch since (2017– Feb 2020) where she managed Corneal disorders, Corneal Transplant, Dry eye clinic, Ocular surface disorders, Stem cell research, Stevens Johnson Syndrome and Chemical Injury independently with ace. She worked as Consultant Eye 7, New Delhi (2020).
She actively conducted Eye donation awareness and eye banking programmes in Medical colleges of Kolkata.
An active member of Young Ophthalmologist Society of India and Surgical Skill Transfer Coarse. She is editor of Cornea and Ocular Surface section videos of YOSI team. Member of Delhi Ophthalmology society subcommittee for welfare of young ophthalmologists.
Her keen interest in academics and teaching programmes made her mentor (Post graduate and Fellows). She has to her credit various publications in national and international journals. Delivered various faculty talks and presented papers/posters in national as well as international conferences.
- KP Roy Award finalist in Ophthalmology Society of West Bengal, annual conference 2020
- Best Paper Cornea and External Surface for ‘Surgical management of Oculosporidiosis with staphyloma’ at Delhi Ophthalmology Society Annual 2019
- Accepted for Grand Round of Best Papers Cornea and External Surface, Keracon 2018
She aims to use her skills learned from Alma mater with ace at present institution for the betterment of patients.
Areas of Interest:
- Dry Eye Disease
- Cornea and External Diseases
- Corneal Transplant including Lamellar Corneal Surgeries
- Ocular Surface Reconstruction and Limbal stem cell transplant
- Refractive surgery
- Ocular Surface tumours