Dr. Biplab Das
Batra Neurosciences Centre, Neurology
- Dr. Biplab Das is an eminent Neurologist and Neurointerventionist with 12+ of experience.
- His expertise lies in wide Neurological disorders including Stroke (Brain attack, Paralysis), Brain aneurysm, Carotid artery disease, Epilepsy (seizures), Parkinsonism (Shaking Palsy), Multiple Sclerosis, Brain infection, Neuropathy, etc.
- Dr. Das has a special interest in Stroke care and Neurointervention.
- He along with few national and international distinguished experts formed a comprehensive “Stroke Telecare” program and its immensely helpful for providing the stroke thrombolytic treatment and other management at a remotely trained stroke.
- He is Founding member & Director of “Stroke Telecare” mobile application
- Founding member & Secretary of NATAi
- Founding member & Board of Directors, “We Care Stroke”.
- He has a lifetime membership in the Indian Stroke Association (ISA), Society of Neuro Vascular Intervention (SNVI), Indian Academy of Neurology (IAN), Indian Federation of Neurorehabilitation (IFNR), Neurological Society of India (NSI) and Indian Epilepsy Society (IES).
- He has been nominated for the “Global Executive Committee” of MT 2020, an initiative of SVIN, USA.
- Comprehensive Stroke Care (Brain clot thrombolysis & clot removal)
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Nerve and Muscle disorder
- Brain infection
Endovascular (an advanced procedure, where surgery is done through artery/vein; Not a open brain surgery) Brain & Spinal surgery-
- Brain Clot Removal (Thrombectomy)
- Brain Aneurysmal coiling
- Aneurysm Flow Diversion
- AVM/ AVF fistula embolization
- Carotid stenting
- Intracranial stenting
- Brain & Spinal Angiography
- Spinal AVF embolization
- Tumor embolization
- Intracranial sinus stenting
- Intracranial endovascular pressure monitoring
- “Rising Neurologist Award 2019”by Economic times
- Presented best clinical cases at LINNC Paris (2018, 2019) and LINNC Singapore (2018-19)
- Best paper award at 10th Indian National Stroke Conference (INSC).
PAPER PUBLISHED (published more than 40 national & international scientific papers; presented more than 200 scientific data & research in different international platforms)
Recent research activities:
- Reperfusion brain injury after carotid artery revascularization
- Recurrent in-situ clot formation during mechanical recanalization in acute ischemic stroke: case series and discussion.
- Early Reperfusion in Acute Ischemic Stroke Using Push and Fluff Technique (PFT) in Solitaire Device: Technical Aspects and Discussion.
- Simultaneous mechanical thrombectomy and carotid stenting: a contentious decision.
- Flow diversion in aneurysmal acute subarachnoid hemorrhage and unruptured aneurysm.
- The antiplatelet regime in aneurysm treated with flow diversion and complication.
- Mechanical thrombectomy beyond guidelines.
For appointments, Call:
BHMRC Helpline No. 9953363343, 9855351442