Dr. Vasudha Goel
Batra Gastrosciences Centre, Gastroenterology
5 years of experience in Gastroenterology and Hepatology. Worked as Assistant Professor (Gastroenterology) Rajiv Gandhi Superspeciality Hospital, Tahirpur, Delhi.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Interventional Gastroenterology
DIAGNOSTIC AND THERAPEUTIC UGI ENDOSCOPY: Management of esophageal and gastric varices – ligation, sclerotherapy, glue injection, Benign and Malignant Esophageal Strictures including SEMS placement, Enteral Stenting, Achalasia cardia pneumatic dilation, Bleeding Peptic Ulcer, APC, FB removal, feeding jejunostomy placement, etc.
Diagnostic and Therapeutic colonoscopy, management of haemarrhoids, APC, polypectomy
ERCP: Stone extraction, stricture dilation, plastic and metallic stent placement.
AWARDS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS:
- First Position in GE Master Mind Scientific Quiz Competition at ISGCON 2018
- 1st Runner up in Zonal Round and Finalist in Torrent Young Scholar Award 2018
- Lamicon Academic Excellence Awards 2019 by Cadila pharmaceuticals ltd.
- Evaluating the efficacy of nitazoxanide in uncomplicated amoebic liver abscess
- Indian Journal of Gastroenterology May 2021
- Acute on Chronic Liver Failure: Etiology of chronic and acute precipitating factors and their effect on mortality
- Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology 2019
- Capsule Endoscopy for Obscure Gastrointestinal Bleeding: A single-center experience
- Journal of Digestive Endoscopy 2019
- Correlation between Quantitative HbsAg and serum HBV DNA levels in treatment of naïve chronic hepatitis B patients
- Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology 2018
For Appointments: 9953363343, 8826809958
E-mail ID: email@example.com