We are one of the sites which have all the facilities for conducting clinical trials. We are also an Academic Research Organization (ARO) which helps the industry to conduct good scientific research studies. Our researchers and operational teams have the independence to challenge the status quo and think beyond the traditional. Our experience makes our teams uniquely positioned to understand the operational, financial, and regulatory implications of trial project design, bringing expertise to their roles in project management, life sciences, chemistry, nursing, and public health.
We provide end to end services like academic leadership to full-service clinical trial management capabilities, including site monitoring, data management, statistical analysis, safety monitoring, and clinical events classification, in addition to clinical expertise, guidance on protocol development, protocol writing.
- Clinical trials: We can conduct all phases of drug and device trials in the following specialities: Cardiology, Oncology, Nephrology, Urology, Neurology, Cosmetic & Re-constructive Surgery, Endocrinology, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Orthopaedic, Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Epidemiology.
- Investigator-initiated/sponsored studies: We are capable of conducting multicentric, investigator-initiated trials starting from protocol writing, study management, safety monitoring, site monitoring, etc. to publications.
- DNB Program: Currently, we have over 100 DNB students in 14 specialities. Various innovative ideas are gathered from the DNB program which later, can be turned into clinical research protocols.
- Community oriented research: We are involved in many community-oriented research programs. Currently we are conducting a cervical cancer screening program in collaboration with Mobile ODT and World Bank.
- Ethics Committee: Batra Hospital and Medical Research Centre has its own institutional ethics committee, named "Scientific Research and Ethical Review Committee". It is registered under CDSCO with registration number ECR/295/Inst/DL/2013/RR-16.It is also registered under Office of Human Research Protection and have received Federalwide assurance(FWA) with registration number FWA00025883